Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the pesto salmon:
For the Mediterranean rice:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line a rimmed baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, on the prepared tray. Spread each fillet with half of the pesto and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, chickpeas and lemon zest.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil.
- When the rice is cooked, drain well and add to the large bowl.
- Pour the lemon dressing into the bowl and toss until everything is well combined.
- Add the Feta and season to taste, then toss again to combine.
- Serve the salmon on a bed of the Mediterranean rice.
Per serving: 838kcals, 48g fat (10.8g saturated), 69.8g carbs, 2.5g sugars, 37g protein, 3.7g fibre, 0.593g sodium
Gluten-freeDinnerFish & seafoodLow sugar30-minute mealsSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinFamily mealsCuisinesMediterraneanFree-fromQuick and easyDinner partyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR