Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7.
- Add the chickpeas and tomatoes to a large baking dish. Drizzle with the vinegar and oil, season well and toss to combine.
- Roast for 10 minutes or until the tomatoes are starting to soften slightly. Remove from the oven.
- Heat the grill to medium. Add the kale to the baking dish and toss gently. Top with the halloumi and place under the grill for 5-6 minutes or until the halloumi is golden.
- Top with pesto and serve with crusty bread.
Per serving: 645kcals, 29.4g fat (9.8g saturated), 68.4g carbs (14g sugars), 31g protein, 19.2g fibre, 0.556g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Tom yum soup with prawns