Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 6-8 minutes or until softened.
- Add the peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes until just softened. Season with salt and black pepper, then stir in the paprika, chilli powder and garlic and cook for one minute longer.
- Add the tomato purée and stir for one minute, then pour in the stock and bring to a simmer. Add the potatoes and cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the prawns and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until pink. Season to taste.
- Ladle into bowls and top with some chopped fresh parsley. Serve with some lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Per serving: 370kcals, 11.4g fat (3.7g saturated), 43.3g carbs (9.6g sugars), 30.3g protein, 9.3g fibre, 1.152g sodium
TOP TIP: Yellow, orange and red peppers are ripe and have a mild, sweet flavour. Green peppers are unripe and have a slightly more bitter taste. All are interchangeable in most recipes; it’s simply a matter of personal preference.