Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
- In a large, roasting tray add the peppers, tomatoes, red onion and basil leaves. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Make some space in the centre of the tray, and place the ball of mozzarella in the space. Scatter the garlic over the mix, add a drizzle of olive oil, and roast for 30-35 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain but reserve some pasta water.
- Remove the tray from the oven and stir in the red wine vinegar. Add the pasta and a splash of the pasta water to the tray and toss everything together.
- Add the Parmesan, toss again, and serve.
Per serving 470kcals, 13.3g fat (5.4g saturated), 71.2g carbs, 9g sugars, 20.2g protein, 5.8g fibre, 0.289g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Vegetarian puff pastry wellington by EUROSPAR