Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place a large wok over a medium heat and toast the peanuts for two minutes. Transfer the peanuts to a board and chop roughly. Set aside for serving.
- In a bowl, toss the chicken with the satay sauce. Heat the oil in the wok and cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes per side or until completely cooked through.
- Add the stir-fry vegetables and cook for five minutes.
- Bring in a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- Drain the noodles, then add to the wok and toss to combine and coat in the sauce.
- Divide the stir-fry between two serving bowls and top with the toasted peanuts.
Per serving 564kcals, 20.7g fat (3.9g saturated), 42.7g carbs (3.7g sugars), 49.8g protein, 9.1g fibre, 0.301g sodium
ChickenDairy-freeDinnerLow sugarDinnerCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-protein5-ingredient fixKidsFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes