Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the filling:
- Preheat the oven to 150˚C/130˚C fan/gas mark 2. Butter a 20cm square baking tin and line with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Whisk the sugar into the chocolate mixture, then gradually whisk in the eggs until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla, then stir in the flour until incorporated.
- Stir together all of the filling ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Spread the batter into the pan. Add dollops of the peanut butter filling all over, then use a knife to swirl it through.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool before slicing.
Per serving: 364kcals, 22.6g fat (10.1g saturated), 36.6g carbs, 29.1g sugars, 7g protein, 2.1g fibre, 0.212g sodium
Kids bakingPicnicBrowniesSweet thingsChocolateTraybakesValentine’s DayAmericanSpecial OccasionsKidsCuisinesAfternoon teaBakingVegetarian
Popular in Kids baking