125g butter, softened
50g caster sugar
125g plain flour
50g corn flour
200g chunky peanut butter
100g milk chocolate, melted
50g peanuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4. Line a 20 x 25cm tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Sieve in the flour and corn flour. Mix together to form a soft dough.
- Press the dough into the prepared tin until smooth. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread over the peanut butter.
- Put the melted chocolate into a piping bag and drizzle over the top. While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle on the chopped peanuts.
- Place the tray into the fridge to set the chocolate. Cut into squares and serve.
Per Serving: 464kcals, 32.4g fat (13.8g saturated), 36.4g carbs (15.4g sugars), 11g protein, 3.3g fibre, 0.217g sodium