Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4. Line a 20cm square baking tin with parchment paper, leaving some overhanging.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and brown sugar. Add the peanut butter, egg and vanilla extract and beat together until fully combined.
- Stir in the flour and mix until just combined, then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared tin and spread out into an even layer using a spatula. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips over the top, if desired, and gently press them into the top of the blondies.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until just set. Remove from the oven, set aside and allow to cool for at least one hour before cutting into 16 squares.
Per Serving: 213kcals, 11.2g fat (5.3g saturated), 25.7g carbs (14.8g sugars), 3.6g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.08g sodium