7-8 ripe peaches, pitted and chopped
160g gluten-free rolled oats
30g ground almonds
40g gluten-free flour
50g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
40g brown sugar
Pinch of sea salt
60ml olive oil, plus extra for coating the pan
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Lightly grease a 20cm square baking dish with olive oil.
- Place the chopped peaches into the prepared dish in an even layer.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, ground almonds, flour, nuts, sugar, salt and oil. Use your hands or a wooden spoon to mix until evenly combined.
- Spread the crumble over the top of the peaches in an even layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the top is crisp and golden.
- Serve with dairy-free ice cream or this mixed berry frozen “yoghurt”
Per serving: 369kcals, 20.2g fat (2.2g saturated), 44.5g carbs, 17.9g sugars, 7.5g protein, 6.3g fibre, 0.041g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
To add a subtle coconut flavour, use coconut oil in place of the olive oil.