Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep pan over a medium-high heat and cook the chorizo for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon.
- Add the onion to the pan. Season with salt and black pepper and cook over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes until softened. Add the mushrooms and broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one minute longer.
- Stir in the tomato passata, sun-dried tomato pesto and Mascarpone. Add back in the chorizo and season to taste with salt and plenty of black pepper.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain well, reserving a little of its cooking water. Add the pasta to the pan and stir to combine. Add a splash of the cooking water if needed to loosen the sauce. Stir in the Parmesan and divide amongst bowls. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan, to serve.
Per serving: 564kcals, 22.3g fat (11.1g saturated), 70.4g carbs (6.9g sugars), 19.8g protein, 4.8g fibre, 0.378g sodium
Popular in Pasta
Quick creamy bacon pasta