Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a low heat and cook the bacon for 5-6 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add the parsnips and rosemary, season with salt and a generous amount of black pepper and continue to cook over a low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic for the last 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain well, reserving some of the cooking water.
- Add the pasta to the pan with the bacon and parsnips. Stir in the butter and Parmesan, along with a splash of the reserved cooking water.
- Stir together to form a glossy sauce. If it looks a little dry, stir in a little more of the cooking water.
- Serve immediately topped with some extra Parmesan.
Per serving: 536kcals, 24.4g fat (10g saturated), 57.4g carbs (3.3g sugars), 22.9g protein, 3.7g fibre, 0.912g sodium
DinnerLow sugarPastaDinner30-minute mealsKidsFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Low sugar
Salmon en croute