1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
1 x 400g tin of tomatoes with herbs
4 fillets of hake
2 tbsp capers
Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, ovenproof pan over a medium heat and cook the onion and pepper for 6-8 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the tinned tomatoes and capers. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Allow to bubble for 4-5 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Add the fish to the pan. Transfer to the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until the fish is cooked through. Serve with crusty bread for dipping, if desired.
Per Serving: 187kcals, 5.1g fat (0.6g saturated), 10.9g carbs (3.8g sugars), 27.2g protein, 2.4g fibre, 0.402g sodium
Make it yours: Add other Mediterranean produce like courgettes or olives, if desired.