Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Drizzle a rimmed baking tray with the olive oil and place in the top part of the oven as it heats.
- Bring a pan of salted water to a boil and add the potatoes. Cook for 6-7 minutes until just tender, then drain well. Return the pan to the hot hob and steam dry for 1-2 minutes, shaking the pan.
- Transfer the potatoes to the baking tray. Turn to coat in the hot oil and season with salt and black pepper. Place in the oven to roast for 25-30 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine the flour with some salt and pepper. Dredge the fish fillets in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess
- Heat half of the butter in a large pan over a medium-high heat.
- In two batches, cook the fish fillets for two minutes per side until golden and just cooked through, transferring the cooked fish to a plate tented with tin foil to keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt the remaining butter. Add the lemon juice and parsley. Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Pour the warm sauce over the fish and serve immediately with the roasted potatoes and some peas.
Per serving: 596kcals, 34g fat (10.6g saturated), 32.7g carbs (1.3g sugars), 41.5g protein, 2.4g fibre, 0.144g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Pistachio crumbed salmon