Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat two tablespoons of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the prawns for two minutes per side until just pink, being careful not to over-cook as they will cook further when added back in. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the butter to the pan and allow to melt. Add the orzo and cook for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned, stirring often.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes along with the garlic and rosemary and cook for two minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chicken stock and turn the heat to low. Simmer for about 15 minutes until the stock has been absorbed and the orzo is cooked, adding the broccoli for the final five minutes of cooking.
- Add the grated Parmesan and the reserved prawns and cook for two minutes until the prawns are completely cooked through. Season to taste.
- Serve topped with extra Parmesan and a handful of rocket, with some lemon wedges for squeezing, if desired.
Per Serving: 531kcals, 20.6g fat (6.3g saturated), 54g carbs (2.1g sugars), 36.1g protein, 5.8g fibre, 0.949g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Gambas al ajillo