Makes roughly 15 truffles
100g cream cheese, at room temperature
100g white chocolate
- Place the Oreos in a sealable bag or food processor, and crush or whizz into crumbs.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and crushed Oreos. Beat together until smooth and well combined.
- Take one heaped teaspoon of the mixture and roll it into a small ball. Place on a tray or plate. Continue until all the mix is rolled.
- Place in the fridge and allow to chill for at least one hour or overnight.
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water, ensuring that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Remove the truffles from the fridge and drizzle with the white chocolate.
- Return the truffles to the fridge for five minutes or until the chocolate has set.
121kcals, 7g fat (3.3g saturated), 13.7g carbs (9.4g sugars), 1.6g protein, 0.4g fibre, 0.09g sodium