½ a small butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and chopped into cubes
1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
80g orecchiette or conchiglie pasta
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
Pinch of dried chilli flakes
A squeeze of lemon juice
30g feta, crumbled
30g pine nuts
Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/ gas mark 7 and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the squash on the baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the squash is soft and the edges are golden brown.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil over a high heat and cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain well, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, place the pine nuts in a small dry pan over a medium-low heat.Toast for 3-4 minutes until fragrant, shaking the pan regularly and being careful not to burn them. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Warm one tablespoon of olive oil in the same pan over a low heat. Add the garlic, chilli and chilli flakes. Stir and cook for one minute, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss to coat. Add the lemon juice and some salt and black pepper and toss again.
- Transfer to a warmed serving bowl and top with the roasted squash, feta and pine nuts. Add a handful of rocket and drizzle with a little extra olive oil, if desired.
Per serving 577kcals, 24g fat (24g saturated), 73.7g carbs (7.5g sugars), 20.3g protein, 8.8g fibre, 0.535g sodium