Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Stir together the orange juice, lime juice and sugar in a medium bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the rhubarb, toss to combine and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use a small, sharp knife to score a border about 2cm in from the edges of the pastry. Be careful not to cut all the way through the pastry. Use a fork to prick the inside of the pastry a few times. Transfer the pastry to a 12x35cm tart pan lined with parchment paper.
- Strain the rhubarb and pour the liquid into a small saucepan.
- Top the pastry with the rhubarb slices, letting them overlap slightly within the border. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden.
- Bring the liquid mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until it has reduced. Use a slotted spoon to skim any froth off the top while it simmers.
- Transfer the tart to a rack to cool and brush the rhubarb with the glaze. Arrange orange slices over the top and scatter over some chopped almonds. Slice to serve with custard or ice cream.
Note: ice cream can be used as an alternative to custard cream, if you wish.
Per serving: 297kcals, 15.4g fat (3.9g saturated), 37.2g carbs, 16.9g sugars, 3.7g protein, 1.6g fibre, 0.102g sodium