Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat a large griddle pan over a high heat. Season the steaks generously with salt and pepper, then rub all over with vegetable oil.
- Cook the steaks for three minutes per side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a cutting board and allow to rest for 10 minutes, setting the pan aside.
- In a blender or food processor, whizz together the mustard and lemon juice. With the motor running, stream in the olive oil, then gradually add the Parmesan. Stream in one tablespoon of water and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return the pan in which you cooked the steaks to a medium heat. Drizzle the cut sides of the ciabattas with olive oil and cook in the pan, cut side down, for five minutes until golden brown.
- Cut each piece of bread in two to form four pieces altogether. Place cut side up on serving plates and drizzle each with a little of the dressing. Top with the rocket and onion. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with half of the remaining dressing.
- Slice the steaks against the grain, trimming away any fat. Arrange the slices on top of the rocket and drizzle with the remaining dressing to serve.
Per Serving 700kcals, 47.7g (9.9g saturated), 15.8g carbs (2.3g sugars), 53.2g protein, 2.7g fibre, 0.371g sodium
BeefDinnerSandwichesDiabetic-friendlyLunch & snacksFamily mealsQuick and easyComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Beef
Steak salad, air fryer crispy potatoes and zingy coriander oil