Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the fennel and potatoes and cook for 5-6 minutes until just tender. Drain well, then return to the pan and allow to steam dry for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes and fennel to a large baking tray and season well. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over the crushed garlic. Toss together, then space the vegetables out in an even layer. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Season the salmon well on both sides.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan. Place the salmon on top skin-side up and squeeze over some lemon juice. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Chop the reserved fennel fronds and use to garnish.
Per serving: 456kcals, 20.6g fat (5.8g saturated), 29.4g carbs (0.4g sugars), 42.6g protein, 7.9g figre, 0.293g sodium.
Gluten-freeDinnerFish & seafoodLow sugarDiabetic-friendlyCholesterol-friendly recipesHigh-proteinOne-potFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Harissa chicken thighs