Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a pan of salted water to a boil and cook the potatoes for 7-8 minutes until just tender. Drain well, then return the pan to the hot hob and steam the potatoes dry for one minute, shaking the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Lightly coat a baking tray with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on one half of the prepared baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and Cajun spice. Beat the eggs in a second bowl and crush the cornflakes in a third.
- Working in batches, dredge the chicken pieces in the seasoned flour, then dip them into the eggs. Shake off any excess, then dredge them in the crushed cornflakes, pressing them on firmly.
- Place the goujons in a single layer on the opposite side of the baking tray. Spray the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then add the chopped courgettes to the pan and stir them through the potatoes, drizzling with a little extra olive oil. Flip the chicken pieces over.
- Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes until the chicken goujons are golden brown and completely cooked throughout.
Per serving: 484kcals, 16.1g fat (4g saturated), 36.9g carbs, 3.5g sugars, 47.7g protein, 4.2g fibre, 0.387g sodium
ChickenDairy-freeDinnerLow sugarDinnerCholesterol-friendly recipesHigh-proteinOne-potKidsFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Slow-cooker BBQ chicken