Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the potatoes in a pot, cover with cold water and add a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5-6 minutes until just barely tender. Drain and return to the pan. Allow to steam dry for 1-2 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large baking dish. Drizzle with one tablespoon of the oil and toss to coat, then season with some salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add the shallots, tomatoes, broccoli and cauliflower. Roast for 10 minutes until the skins of the tomatoes start to split.
- Place the cod fillets on top of the vegetables the baking dish. Drizzle with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the lemon slices on top.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes until the cod is opaque and flakes apart easily. Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing.
Per serving: 484kcals, 15.6g fat (2.1g saturated), 49.7g carbs (8.2g sugars), 42.9g protein, 10.1g fibre, 0.278g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR