Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the carrots and onion for 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring.
- Add the orzo, stock and some salt and pepper. Cover with a lid, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until the orzo is cooked to al dente.
- Stir in the parsley, peas, cream and shredded chicken.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and cook for 3-4 minutes to warm everything through.
- Serve topped with grated Parmesan.
Per serving: 586kcals, 24g fat (5.9g saturated), 26.7g carbs (5.6g sugars), 63.6g protein, 3.5g fibre, 0.683g sodium
ChickenItalianDinner30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-proteinOne-potFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad