3 tbsp olive oil
3 chicken fillets, sliced
80ml chicken stock
300g herb cream cheese
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
200g baby spinach
200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a large pan of salted boiling water, cook the pasta to al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse with cool water, drain, and stir in one tablespoon of olive oil to coat. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook thoroughly, working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan.
- When the chicken is cooked, stir in the stock and cream cheese. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the garlic, rosemary and spinach. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has reduced. Stir in the tomatoes and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pasta back into the pan and stir to combine thoroughly. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 781kcals, 41.5g fat (18.3g saturated), 67.4g carbs (4.6g sugars), 38.9g protein, 5.9g fibre, 0.381g sodium