5 garlic cloves, crushed
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
Salt and black pepper
4 chicken fillets
2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
2 tbsp honey
1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped 1cm thick
2 parsnips, peeled and chopped 1cm thick
2 beetroots, peeled and chopped 1cm thick
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7. Grease a large baking dish with a thin layer of olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine together the garlic, lemon zest, smoked paprika, parsley, thyme and some salt and pepper to form a coarse paste. Rub liberally over the chicken fillets and place in the baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine together the olive oil and honey. Heat in the microwave for 10 seconds to loosen the honey.
- Add the vegetables to the bowl, toss with the olive oil and honey mixture and season with salt and black pepper.
- Place the vegetables all around the chicken in the baking dish. Drizzle over any remaining oil and honey from the bowl.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout.
Per serving: 460kcals, 17.4g fat (3.8g saturated), 34.6g carbs (18.3g sugars), 41.9g protein, 5.4g fibre, 0.218g sodium