2 tsp water
Salt and black pepper
2 spring onions, chopped
1 tsp olive oil
2 petits pains or 1 demi baguette, halved
- Beat the eggs with the water and some salt and black pepper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Add the spring onions and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the egg mixture and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan.
- As the egg cooks, gently push the cooked edges into the centre of the pan, swirling so that uncooked egg flows around the edges. When almost cooked through, fold in half.
- Transfer the omelette to a board and cut in half. Split the baguettes in half and spread with butter if desired, then stuff each one with half of the omelette.
- Wrap up in tin foil to carry with you.
398kcals, 13g fat (4.3g saturated), 49.7g carbs (0.7g sugars), 18.1g protein, 1g fibre, 0.214g sodium