125g self-raising flour
150g butter, at room temperature
150g golden caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp almond extract
100g plain chocolate chips
100g dried cranberries
50g flaked almonds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line two large baking trays with parchment paper
- Sift the flour into a bowl
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together using an electric mixer until light and creamy. Stir in the egg and both extracts, then gently fold in the flour. Stir in the oats, chocolate chips, cranberries and toasted flaked almonds
- Place spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking trays, spacing them well apart
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (this helps prevent the cookies from spreading)
- Bake for 12 minutes, rotating the trays halfway through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Per serving 244kcals, 14.8g fat (6.6g saturated), 24.3g carbs (13.1g sugars), 4.7g protein, 2.1g fibre, 0.063g sodium.