Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8.
- Peel the skin off the potatoes, placing the potatoes in cool water after peeling.
- Cut the potatoes into small evenly-sized pieces. Place the potato pieces in a large pot, cover with cold water and add some salt.
- Bring to a boil over a high heat. Once boiling, cook the potatoes for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes thoroughly, then return to the pot. With the pot off the heat, sprinkle over the flour. Add a lid and shake to create rough edges on the potato chunks.
- Transfer the potatoes onto two baking trays in a single layer. Season generously with salt and black pepper and scatter over the rosemary.
- Roast for 45-55 minutes until golden and crispy.
Per Serving 225kcals, 0.7g fat (0g saturated), 50.8g carbs, 3.5g sugars, 5.5g protein, 8.4g fibre, 0.116g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeChristmasDinnerMeat-freeLow-fatSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Roast leg of lamb with spring vegetables