For the crust:
22 Oreo cookies
60g butter, softened
3 tbsp Nutella
For the filling:
80g dark chocolate
500g soft cream cheese
4 Oreo cookies, crushed
Love cheesecake? You need to try this banoffee cheesecake!
- For the crust, place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the mixture looks like damp sand. Press the mixture evenly on the bottom and up the sides of a 20cm spring-form cake tin and set aside.
- To make the filling, place half of the Nutella into a bowl along with the chocolate. Melt in the microwave for around one minute, stopping to check and stir every 20 seconds until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Add the remaining Nutella and cream cheese and beat everything together continuously until the mixture is the consistency of chocolate mousse.
- Scrape the mixture into the Oreo crust and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Top with the crushed Oreos.
- Cover the cheesecake with cling film and refrigerate for a minimum of four hours, or overnight.
Per serving: 469kcals, 33g fat (21.9g saturated), 38g carbs, 27.4g sugars, 6.4g protein, 2.4g fibre, 0.274g sodium
Just €0.75/£0.53 per serving!