200g digestive biscuits
100g butter, melted
4 bananas, peeled and sliced
1 x 397g tin of caramel
80g icing sugar, sifted
800g cream cheese, softened
300ml whipped cream, plus extra for topping
50g chocolate, grated
- Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter. Press into the base and up the sides of a 23cm springform tin. Place in the fridge and chill for 15 minutes.
- Arrange most of the banana slices into the base of the tin. Drizzle over most of the caramel, reserving some for the top.
- Beat the icing sugar and cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the whipped cream until combined. Spoon into the base and smooth over the bananas and caramel.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours until set.
- Pipe dollops of the whipped cream over the top. Decorate the cheesecake with a drizzle of caramel and chocolate shavings.
Per Serving 632kcals, 44.6g fat (25.5g saturated), 53.6g carbs, 37.3g sugars, 8.6g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.417g sodium