Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter. Press into the base and up the sides of a 23cm springform tin. Place in the fridge and chill for 15 minutes.
- Arrange most of the banana slices into the base of the tin. Drizzle over most of the caramel, reserving some for the top.
- Beat the icing sugar and cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the whipped cream until combined. Spoon into the base and smooth over the bananas and caramel.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours until set.
- Pipe dollops of the whipped cream over the top. Decorate the cheesecake with a drizzle of caramel and chocolate shavings.
Per Serving 632kcals, 44.6g fat (25.5g saturated), 53.6g carbs, 37.3g sugars, 8.6g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.417g sodium
Sweet thingsMother’s DayCheesecakeSpecial OccasionsNo-bakeSt. Patrick’s DayBakingDinner partyVegetarian
Popular in Mother’s Day
Smoked salmon & herby cream cheese bites by EUROSPAR