Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Once you’ve cooked the pancakes, wipe the pan clean and heat the oil over a medium-high heat. Cook the shallot for one minute, then add the mushrooms and cook for three minutes until soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the wine. Bring to a boil and cook until the liquid has nearly evaporated. Remove from the heat to cool slightly.
- Preheat the grill. Place one slice of ham down the centre of a crepe.
- Mix two tablespoons of the white sauce with the mushrooms. Spread some of the mushroom mixture down the centre of the ham.
- Roll up the pancake and place it in a small gratin dish, or in a large baking dish. Top with more white sauce and some grated cheese.
- Grill for 10 minutes until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with a side salad.
DinnerBreakfast & BrunchPancakesPancake TuesdaySpecial OccasionsFamily mealsBudget mealsComfort food
Popular in Pancakes
Cinnamon roll pancakes with pecan crunch