Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the base:
For the filling:
- Put the flour into a large bowl, then stir in the yeast and salt. Make a well, pour in the warm water and olive oil and bring together with a wooden spoon until you have a soft, wet dough.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for five minutes until smooth. Cover with a tea towel and set aside for one hour.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the sliced mushrooms with a generous pinch of salt and black pepper for 5-6 minutes until soft. Set aside to cool.
- Knead for 2-3 minutes, then split into four balls. On a floured surface, roll out the dough into four rounds, each about ½cm thick.
- On half of the dough, arrange some of the mushrooms, Mozzarella, thyme and a dollop of Mascarpone. Tear a slice of prosciutto over each round.
- Fold the dough over to enclose the filling. Roll up the edges with your fingers to close tightly and prevent leaking. Lightly brush both sides with olive oil.
- Place the calzones on the barbecue and cover. Cook for four minutes until the dough is firm and golden brown, then flip them over and cook for another four minutes. Serve with the lemon-Parmesan rocket salad.
Per Serving 536kcals, 20.9g fat (9.2g saturated), 57.1g carbs, 2g sugars, 32.5g protein, 3.4g fibre, 1.137g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
Feel free to mix up the calzone filling using your favourite pizza toppings