4 plain naan breads
Knob of butter
1 leek, washed and sliced
Salt and black pepper
10 mushrooms, sliced
120g Gruyère, grated
4 large eggs
2 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Heat the butter in a large pan over a medium heat and cook the leek for 6-7 minutes until soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the naan breads on a baking tray. Top with the leek, mushrooms and cheese, then push the toppings out towards the sides to form a small nest on each naan.
- Crack an egg into the centre of each nest and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for around 10 minutes or until the whites of the eggs are set but the yolks are still runny.
- Scatter each naan with chopped tomatoes and serve.
Per serving: 695kcals, 29.6g fat (9.8g saturated), 78.2g carbs, 3.8g sugars, 28.1g protein, 4.7g fibre, 0.248g sodium
Try adding leftover cooked ham with the leek and mushrooms!