Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a large bowl, mash half of the beans, leaving them a little chunky. Add the remaining beans along with the mushrooms, broccoli, garlic, onion, soy sauce and steak seasoning. Mix just until combined.
- Add the eggs, breadcrumbs and Parmesan and mix gently until just combined.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat.
- Using wet hands, carefully shape the burger mixture into four patties.
- Cook the burgers in the pan for 4-5 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Serve on crusty baps with baby spinach, hummus, sliced avocado and hot sauce, if desired.
Note: Kidney beans can be used as an alternative to black beans, if you wish.
Per serving: 855kcals, 29.3g fat (8.3g saturated), 108.3g carbs, 5.4g sugars, 45g protein, 23.6g fibre, 0.837g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
To make these dairy-free, substitute nutritional yeast for the Parmesan.
Popular in Meat-free
Roast veggie & ricotta parcel pie