Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish with a lid over a high heat. Add half the lamb and cook for 3-4 minutes until browned all over. Remove to a plate using a slotted spoon and set aside. Repeat with the remaining lamb.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onions to the same pan and cook, stirring, for five minutes, until softened. Stir in the spices and cook for one minute.
- Add the chickpeas, lemon juice and stock and stir. Add the lamb and any juices that the lamb has released. Stir to combine and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low, cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and simmer for a further five minutes to reduce the sauce a little. Stir in the mint leaves and season to taste.
- Divide between four serving bowls and serve with couscous.
Popular in One-pot