1 head of cauliflower, florets chopped
2 tsp olive oil
1½ tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp paprika
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
Zest of ½ a lemon
4 tbsp dried fruits (I used dried cranberries and apricots)
4 tbsp nuts (I used flaked almonds and pistachios)
1 small bunch coriander, finely chopped
½ a small bunch mint, finely chopped
1 tbsp pomegranate seeds to decorate
For the lemon tahini dressing:
1 tbsp tahini paste
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp water
½ tsp maple syrup
- Place the cauliflower florets into a food processor and pulse until it takes on a couscous-like appearance.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the cauliflower to the frying pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, fold in the spices, lemon zest, dried fruits and nuts.
- Stir in the herbs. Stir well and season as desired.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the pomegranate seeds.
- For the dressing, combine the tahini paste, lemon juice, water and maple syrup in a large bowl and mix well. Season as desired. Drizzle the dressing over the ‘couscous’ and enjoy!
Per Serving 106kcals, 7.6g fat (0.9g saturated), 7.8g carbs, 2.8g sugars, 3.6g protein, 3.6g fibre, 0.028g sodium
Recipe courtesy of Aoife Howard