Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium- high heat. Add the onion and sweet potato and cook for five minutes to soften. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In a bowl, toss the beef in the ras el hanout. Transfer to the same pot over a high heat and brown on all sides.
- Return the vegetables to the pan and add the garlic, honey, dried prunes and stock. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down to low and simmer, covered, for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove the lid of the pot and cook for a further 10 minutes, adding the apricot halves and chickpeas halfway through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with couscous, with some fresh coriander scattered over the top.
Per serving: 419kcals, 12g fat (3.4g saturated), 37.6g carbs (19.3g sugars), 39.6g protein, 5.8g fibre, 0.576g sodium
Popular in Beef
Meatball chilli con carne