1 x 400g package of brownie mix, prepared according to the package instructions
500ml mint chip ice cream, softened
120ml chocolate dessert sauce, plus extra for drizzling
Red mints, or candy canes, crushed
- Preheat the oven to the temperature indicated on the brownie mix package. Grease two 20cm round springform baking tins and line with parchment paper; in one of the tins, line so that the paper comes all the way to the top of the tin. Divide the brownie mix between the two tins and bake according to the package instructions, or just until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out mostly clean. Leave to cool completely in the tins.
- Spread half of the softened ice cream into the tin with the parchment paper that comes up the sides.
- Remove the other brownie cake from its tin and place on top of the ice cream layer. Cover with the chocolate dessert sauce.
- Spread over the remaining ice cream. Top with more chocolate sauce, allowing it to drizzle down the sides.
- Cover with the crushed mints and pipe whipped cream around the edges. Freeze until firm.
- Remove the cake from the tin and discard the parchment paper. Allow to thaw slightly before serving.
Per Serving 774kcals, 28.2g fat (19.1g saturated), 140g carbs, 11.4g sugars, 22.9g protein, 20.2g fibre, 0.955g sodium