Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/ gas mark 7. Grease a 12-hole muffin tin with a little oil and place in the oven to heat up.
- In a large roasting tray, toss the sausages in the oil. Roast for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large jug, combine the flour and salt. Make a well in the centre and add the eggs. Whisk together, then gradually pour in the milk while continuing to whisk. Whisk until the mixture forms a smooth batter.
- On a chopping board, cut each sausage into bite-size pieces.
- Ask a grown-up to take the hot muffin tin out of the oven. Carefully add 2-3 pieces of sausage into each muffin cup.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup about halfway.
- Ask a grown-up to put the muffin tin back into the oven for 15-20 minutes, until well risen and golden.
- Serve with gravy or ketchup.
Note: ketchup can be used as an alternative to Gravy, if you wish.
Per serving: 164kcals, 10.1g fat (3.1g fat), 9.6g carbs (0.9g sugars), 7.9g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.315g sodium