Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160 °C fan/gas mark 4. Lightly grease a muffin tin with oil.
- In a bowl, mix together 76g of butter and all of the brown sugar. Divide the mix evenly into six muffin holes.
- Add a slice of pineapple into each muffin hole. Place half a glacé cherry into the middle of each slice, cut-side facing up.
- In a large bowl, beat the remaining butter and granulated sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, then beat until combined. Fold in the flour and baking powder until combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the six muffin holes. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Per serving: 268 kcals, 13.6g fat (8.3g saturated), 35.3g carbs (21.8g sugars), 2.4g protein,0.4g fibre, 0.105g sodium
Popular in Cakes
Passionfruit meringue gateaux