Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the filling:
- Add the dates to a food processor and pulse until it forms a paste.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan, then add to the food processor along with the coconut flour, vanilla extract and salt. Pulse again until it makes a crumbly and wet mixture, scraping down the sides if needed.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with silicone cases, or coat with cooking spray. Press about half a tablespoon of the mixture into each cup, then freeze the tray for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all of the ingredients for the filling in a food processor and beat until combined.
- Fill each cup with the filling, then freeze for at least four hours until firm. Serve chilled with extra berries.
167kcals, 11.7g fat (8.1g saturated), 11.7g carbs, 4.6g sugars, 4.2g protein, 1g fibre, 0.077g sodium
Kids bakingPicnicSweet thingsLow sugarMother’s DaySpecial OccasionsNo-bakeKidsAfternoon teaBakingFruit dessertsMake it Healthy
Popular in Kids baking