Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a bowl, stir together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice and zest until it’s all properly mixed. Scrape the mixture into a plastic bag and seal the top. Put the bag in the fridge.
- Mix the chocolate and vegetable oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time and stir it in between each interval, until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini paper cups. Spoon a teaspoon of melted chocolate into each cup. Tap the pan on the counter so the chocolate flattens out, then put the tin in the fridge for 20 minutes until the chocolate is firm.
- Take the pan and the bag of cheesecake mixture out of the fridge. Carefully cut a tiny corner from the bottom of the bag so that you can squeeze out a little of the mixture at a time; this is called a piping bag.
- Squeeze a small blob of the cheesecake mixture into the centre of each cup.
- Top each one with more melted chocolate. Sprinkle the tops of each cup with sea salt.
- Put the tin back in the fridge for half an hour minutes until the chocolate has fully hardened.
Note: Mixture of milk and dark chocolate can be used as an alternative to dark chocolate, if you wish.
Per serving: 114kcals, 7.1g fat (4.6g saturated), 11.1g carbs, 9.6g sugars, 1.7g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.496g sodium
Popular in Kids baking