Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the base:
For the cheesecake filling:
For the caramelised pecans:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- Prepare the biscuit base by mixing the crushed digestives, pecans, brown sugar and melted butter. Divide equally amongst the muffin tins and press down to create a firm base in each one. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- For the cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese and caster sugar in a bowl. Gently mix in the flour, followed by the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla.
- Divide equally amongst the muffin cups and swirl some caramel sauce through each cheesecake. Bake for 15 minutes, then allow to cool on a wire rack.
- To make the caramelised pecans, stir the sugar and pecans together in a small pan. Heat over a medium-low heat until the sugar is bubbling and the nuts are coated. Turn the caramelised nuts out onto parchment paper. Separate any that are stuck together and allow to cool.
- Decorate the cooled cheesecakes with the nuts before serving.
Per serving: 364kcals, 25.8g fat (9.1g saturated), 30.8g carbs (21.5g sugars), 5.6g protein, 2g fibre, 0.117g sodium
ChristmasPicnicSweet thingsMother’s DayCheesecakeSpecial OccasionsNew YearAfternoon teaBakingVegetarian
Popular in Christmas
Rum & pistachio chocolate fudge