Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5. Grease a 20-cup mini muffin tin with butter and dust with flour.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- In a jug, whisk together the egg, oil, milk and vanilla. Gradually beat in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Divide the batter amongst the prepared cups. Place 2-3 blueberries into each.
- Bake for 10-25 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean and the topping is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Per muffin: 73kcals, 3.2g fat (0.7g saturated), 10.5g carbs (5.9g sugars), 1.1g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.006g sodium
Kids bakingPicnicFreezer-friendlySweet thingsDiabetic-friendlyMuffinsLow-fatSpecial OccasionsKidsAfternoon teaBakingMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Kids baking