Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the horseradish cream:
For the filling:
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8. Drizzle a little oil into the cups of a 12-hole muffin tray. Place the tray in the oven to heat.
- Whisk together the egg, flour, milk and water until smooth.
- When the tray is hot, carefully divide the batter among the cups. Cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the mixture has puffed. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a heavy frying pan over a high heat. Season the beef well with salt and pepper, then cook for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from the heat, cover with foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the ingredients for the horseradish cream.
- To assemble, slice the steak into thin strips and add one to each pudding. Top with a dollop of horseradish cream and a few chopped chives.
Per serving:150kcals, 9.5g fat (3.4g saturated), 6.6g carbs, 0g sugars, 9.4g protein, 0g fibre, 0.05g sodium
Alternatively, you can use leftover roast beef from a Sunday roast!
BeefDinnerLow sugarLow-fatSpecial OccasionsLeftoversAfternoon teaSunday roastDinner partyMake it Healthy
Popular in Beef
Steak with greens & celeriac mash