Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the Bundt:
For the spiced cream cheese icing:
- Preheat the oven 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
- Prepare the Bundt tin by brushing the inside of the tin with melted butter. Place in the fridge until the butter has set. Grease the tin again with more melted butter and add a dusting of flour. Tap out the excess flour and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in the yoghurt and mincemeat.
- Sieve the flour, spices, bicarbonate of soda and salt into the mixture. Gently fold in using a spatula until just combined.
- Pour the mix into the prepared Bundt tin and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cake is golden and starts to shrink away from the sides. Test the cake by inserting a skewer; if it comes out clean, the cake is done. Allow to cool.
- For the icing, sieve the icing sugar and spices into a bowl. Stir in the orange juice and boiling water. The icing should be a little runny. If it gets too runny, add a little more icing sugar.
- Using a piping bag, pipe the icing around the rim of the Bundt.
- Decorate with extra dried oranges, orange zest, mixed peel, sultanas and fresh currants.
Per Serving: 360kcals, 11.9g fat (7.2g saturated), 60.8g carbs (44.8g sugars), 3.5g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.28g sodium
CakesChristmasFreezer-friendlySweet thingsSpecial OccasionsAfternoon teaBakingFruit dessertsVegetarian
Popular in Cakes
Passionfruit meringue gateaux