Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken with the cumin, oregano and some salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes until completely heated through, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, turn the grill on to a high heat and cook the flatbreads until warmed.
- In a bowl, stir together the hummus, yoghurt, parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve the flatbreads with the chicken, the hummus yoghurt dressing and the cucumbers, tomato and lettuce, allowing people to assemble their own flatbreads at the table.
Popular in Chicken
Laksa with chilli garlic chicken
16 days ago
This recipe has become a weekly go-to