Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the brown rice, sweet potato and black beans in the food processor and whizz together until you have a slightly chunky mixture.
- Add the spring onions, garlic and coriander. Whizz again to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whizz again.
- Transfer the burger mixture to a bowl and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- When the mixture has chilled, remove it from the fridge. Divide and shape the mixture into four burgers.
- If barbecuing, brush the grates with a little oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Alternatively, place them in an oven preheated to 170°C/150°C fan/gas mark 3 and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Serve with gluten-free buns if desired, accompanied by a simple side salad, chopped avocado and a tomato salsa.
Per Serving 412kcals, 9g fat (2g saturated), 75.4g carbs, 26.4g sugars, 12g protein, 12.6g fibre, 0.684g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeDinnerVeganDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatSpecial OccasionsMexicanFamily mealsCuisinesBarbecueFree-fromBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR