Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Using a sharp knife, slash the skin of each thigh and drumstick 2-3 times.
- Place the peppers and red onions in a large roasting tray and place the chicken on top. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together the spice mix and barbecue sauce. Spoon the sauce over the chicken and vegetables and toss to coat.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then add the sweet potatoes. Carefully turn and baste everything in the juices and cook for a further 25-30 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked throughout and the vegetables are tender and beginning to char. Remove from the oven and gently toss the vegetables again in the juices.
- Sprinkle with some fresh coriander and serve with mixed leaves and some sour cream, if desired.
Per serving: 882kcals, 35g fat (9.2g saturated), 80.2g carbs (19.3g sugars), 58.3g protein, 10.7g fibre, 0.902g sodium
ChickenDairy-freeDinnerStep-by-stepDinner30-minute mealsHigh-proteinKidsMexicanFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Instant ramen noodles