3 tbsp water
1 honeydew melon, peeled, deseeded and cut into cubes
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
Fresh mint, to serve
- Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan over a medium-low heat. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the cubed melon chunks, lemon juice and zest. Whizz until smooth.
- Stir in the sugar syrup. Pour the mixture into a large shallow dish, cover with cling film and place in the freezer.
- Around 30 minutes later, take the semi-frozen mixture out of the freezer and stir to break up any ice crystals. Return to the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with fresh mint to serve.
Per Serving 140kcals, 0.3g (0.1g saturated), 36.1g carbs (34g sugars), 1.2g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.039g sodium