Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dressing:
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- Place the potatoes on a large baking tray. Drizzle over the oil, season with salt and black pepper and toss to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until tender. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Place the potatoes in a large serving bowl and add the tomatoes, peppers, olives and red onion.
- Drizzle with the pesto dressing. Top with the crumbled feta and some chopped fresh parsley to serve.
Per Serving 207kcals, 10.3g fat (2.7g saturated), 25.2g carbs, 4g sugars, 6.4g protein, 5.4g fibre, 0.301g sodium
Gluten-freeDinnerPicnicLow sugarDiabetic-friendlyMeat-freeSaladsCholesterol-friendly recipesLunch & snacksLow-fatSpecial OccasionsCuisinesBarbecueMediterraneanMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Tom yum soup with prawns