900g baby potatoes, halved
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and black pepper
400g cherry tomatoes, halved
200g roasted red peppers (from a jar is fine)
Handful of kalamata olives, pitted
½ a red onion, thinly sliced
60g feta, crumbled
For the dressing:
3 tbsp fresh basil pesto
1 tsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- Place the potatoes on a large baking tray. Drizzle over the oil, season with salt and black pepper and toss to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until tender. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Place the potatoes in a large serving bowl and add the tomatoes, peppers, olives and red onion.
- Drizzle with the pesto dressing. Top with the crumbled feta and some chopped fresh parsley to serve.
Per Serving 207kcals, 10.3g fat (2.7g saturated), 25.2g carbs, 4g sugars, 6.4g protein, 5.4g fibre, 0.301g sodium